The Student News Site of Delaware Valley High School

Del.Aware

Issue 6 Distribution on April 18

Del.Aware

Del.Aware

Del.Aware

Local business provides customizable screen printing services

Jem Screen Printing & Embroidery, located in the center of Milford, offers all the Milford-themed merchandise you could ever need. It is also where students can get their varsity jackets. 

Jem first opened its doors in 2016 and has been serving the area with locally-themed souvenirs ever since. 

Jem provides custom apparel and promotional items at affordable prices. They can screen print for any reason you may need. They generally print for local businesses, community events, schools, non-profit organizations and sports leagues. 

The staff is helpful and knowledgeable about the entire process of screen printing and making varsity jackets. They produce prints on all types of T-shirts, ranging in quality and price.

It is easy to order through their website, jemspe.com, and customers can just pick up their order at 315 Broad Street. Clients can even request a quote for any order of merchandise on their website. 

Their superior customer service provides excellent guidance in designing a custom varsity jacket.

Varsity jackets can be very expensive due to their high quality and customization. They make this process extremely easy and have numerous resources for designing a jacket. Their expertise and experience in this field makes the process very simple. The staff is very friendly when you walk in the doors and are always willing to help you find whatever you need. Their store is organized well, even having a special section for DV attire. 

They are also dependable with creating custom orders as they are usually early or on time. 

You can find them @jem_screen_printing on Instagram.